Wednesday 11 February 2009

Snow Day video and Course Work film notes

Well there I was a week with no school ( pretty much) and so the first day my cousin, my brother, dog and me went off to do some sledging on the golf course. I made it in Windows Movie Maker probably the most useless video editing program ever created and littered with bugs i had to navigate around. But i just simply woke up with the urge to capture probably one of the rare occasions which happen in life which are snow days. So here is the finished product - in all its ugly cutting glory and terrific sound quality!

The Song is "World at Large" by Modest Mouse




The video I'm filming with Jerome and Bobbi is going really well and some great ideas and ways to translate the story from imagination to film is good. But you never get what you imagined - as you don't have a large film company backing you up. We've had to tweak things here and there - the main tweak is shifting one scene to a canal where it was going to be on a bridge. However i turned out that it looked a lot better than using the station.

What I will do is in my next post is paste in the story of it.

No comments: